CERIC-ERIC is calling for proposals for coordinated access to more than 50 instruments and support laboratories.
To apply, use the link "Submit a new CERIC proposal" in the VUO (https://vuo.elettra.trieste.i
As usual, there will be two deadlines:
- September 1st 2022 at 17:00 CET, to have a pre-evaluation and the possibility to improve your proposal
- September 30th 2022 at 17:00 CET (final submission), recommended only for users that are experts in all the techniques requested.
*What is new in this call?*
CERIC is increasing its capacities in the field of Energy Materials. To this end, some beamlines/instruments will be upgraded during this year to improve their services. In the first step, the upgrades will address battery research. The users are invited to check the instruments pages or contact the instruments scientists for forthcoming developments.
*Additional Instruments available*
- Ultra Resolved Angular Photoelectron Spectroscopy URANOS@SOLARIS (former UARPES)
- Absorption Spectroscopy Beamline in Tender Energy Range and Above ASTRA@SOLARIS (former SOLABS)
- Soft X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy PIRX@SOLARIS (former PEEM/XAS)
- Near Ambient Pressure Electron Spectroscopy EnviroESCA@Charles University
For further information about the call, please visit the following website: https://www.ceric-eric.eu/users/call-for-proposals/